Lugano

Casaforte Lugano 091 880 08 08
lugano@casaforte.ch

Basel

Casaforte Basel 061 31244 88
basel@casaforte.ch
casaforte SMALL
from 1 to 5 mq

SMALL size units are ideal for storing personal effects for which you do not have space at home.

If you need to store the contents of a single room, a cellar or an attic, we advise you to rent a Small storage unit to save costs, while in any case obtaining all the space you need for the possessions you care about.

CAPACITY OF A SMALL UNIT

Altezza Spazio di 2 mq.jpg


  Inside your Small unit you will be able to store:

    •  1 sofa
    •  1 washing machine
    •  1 double bed
    •  1 wardrobe
    •  40 standard Casaforte boxes

casaforte REGULAR
from 6 to 10 mq

REGULAR size units are ideal for storing the contents of a large room or 2 medium to large rooms in your home.

For this reason, they are the type of unit most in demand for students and private customers, but also for artisans and professionals who need to rent personal storage space where they can put their tools.

CAPACITY OF A REGULAR SIZE UNIT

Vista esterna del 2 mq.jpg 
  Inside your Regular size unit you will be able to store:

    •  3 sofas
    •  1 kitchen
    •  3 double beds
    •  1 wardrobe
    •  60 standard Casaforte boxes

casaforte LARGE
from 11 to 15 mq

LARGE size units are the solution for anyone seeking guarded, convenient and secure storage spaces to store personal effects, work tools, piles of documents and binders.

In a Large size unit, you can store the contents of a two or three-room flat.

CAPACITY OF A LARGE SIZE UNIT

spazi esterni.jpg

  Inside your Large size unit you will be able to store:

    •  4 sofas
    •  1 kitchen
    •  4 double beds
    •  4 wardrobes
    •  80 standard Casaforte boxes

 

casaforte EXTRALARGE
from 16 to 22 mq

Storing bulky furniture and work tools will no longer be a problem.

If you need to store the contents of a 4-room flat or a house, you can choose one of our EXTRA-LARGE size units and safely and conveniently put away any type of object.

CAPACITY OF AN EXTRA-LARGE SIZE UNIT:

box interno da 45 mq..jpg

  Inside your Extra-large size unit you will be able to store:

    •  5 sofas
    •  1 kitchen
    •  5 double beds
    •  5 wardrobes
    •  120 standard Casaforte boxes

casaforte OVER
from 23 to 100 mq

OVER size self-storage units have areas from 23 to 100 square metres or more, designed for customers needing very large spaces.

Over size units are ideal for expanding companies or businesses, because they provide large spaces where you can stock goods, organise a personal showroom or stow bulky equipment that you do not wish to leave unguarded over the summer shut-down.

CAPACITY OF AN OVER SIZE UNIT:

box interni.jpg
  Inside your Over size unit you will be able to store:

    •  6 sofas
    •  2 kitchens
    •  5 double beds
    •  5 wardrobes
    •  140 standard Casaforte boxes

QUOTATION

Restore order to your home with Casaforte self storage units

Swap parties, car boot sales and rented self storage units. Here are three clever ways to start decluttering

Restore order to your home with self storage units - Casaforte

Experts agree that we tend to use only 20% of the things that we own (source: http://www.amando.it/salute/psicologia/decluttering.html) leaving the remaining 80% crammed inside wardrobes and cupboards to create disorder.
In America and the UK, people are taught to combat unnecessary clutter through the art of tidying. We have compiled a list of three ideas to sort out mess with a simple, fun approach.


1. ORGANIZE A SWAP PARTY WITH FRIENDS

Started in Manhattan in the land of endless shopping, swapping is a trendy new way to exchange clothing, accessories, furniture and other objects. A completely American approach to decluttering, cutting costs through the ancient art of bartering.

2. SET UP A CAR BOOT SALE

You can often feel overwhelmed by things. We tend to accumulate too many objects at home that take away space and energy. What better way to get rid of the surplus then by setting up a car boot sale?
Car boot sales are simple opportunities to trade, as well as sell, unused objects that are still in good condition and which you do not have the courage to throw out.

3. CHOOSE SELF STORAGE

If old things have begun to invade your space, avoid moving everything around in the attic.
Remember that for decluttering to make sense, it is important that everything superfluous is removed from your house.
The ideal solution is to opt for Casaforte self storage units. You can reorganize your home in our storage areas, keeping your possessions in convenient and secure self storage units. 

Request a quotation without commitment